Join a team making a positive impact on the Barossa Valley - Reception/Admin
Tanunda Physio & Health is looking for a friendly & reliable person to join our admin team.
Who are we?
Tanunda Physio & Health has a vision for a Barossa community that is thriving with activity.
We empower our community to feel better than they imagined and do activity they never believed possible. As a result, we aim to have a positive impact on the life of every person in the Barossa Valley.
We pride ourselves on not only giving people great results, but also a great experience, developing relationships and building a supportive community.
We are a family run clinic with a team of 5. Based on the reputation we have developed, we are growing and require an increased admin team to support and continue our growth.
As an administrative team member you will have an important role to play, working closely with all members of our team (director, therapists & admin), our patients and other third parties.
Quality performance in your role will enhance the patient experience, assist our therapists to perform their role at their best and help our director continue to improve and grow our clinic.
- assist in general reception duties including
- Patient experience
- payments & billing
- letter/report/certificate writing
- Generating reports from practice management software
- Data entry
- overseeing/implementing procedures
- book keeping
- Supporting therapists in their task lists
- be involved in marketing activity
This is initially a casual position, with approx. 25-35 hours available
(terms negotiable for the right candidate)
You will be required to have flexibility to be available to work a range of hours across the week that align with our opening hours including evenings (clinic opening hours Monday-Friday between 8am-6/6:30pm).
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate:
- Enjoyment working in a busy environment with the ability to work under pressure
- High organization skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Initiative with ability to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- A friendly, professional and confident persona
- Positive approach to change and a growth mindset
- A positive can-do attitude (including a willingness and ability to learn new skills)
- Ability to take feedback as opportunity for improvement not criticism
- Reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Reliability in following and implementing systems and procedures
- High level computer, word processing and written skills
- Alignment with the culture of our clinic
Skills/experiences that are desirable but not essential include:
- previous experience working in a health clinic (or busy reception environment)
- Experience with basic creative programs (eg Canva) and an eye for design (to assist with marketing)
- Understanding of compensation schemes such as RTWSA, MVA, NDIS, DVA
- Eftpos/Hicaps experience
- Experience with appointment booking software
If you believe you can add to our team and enjoy working at Tanunda Physio & Health, please apply via email to our Director Greg Hoekman at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us, why you are the right person for us and how you will fit in within our team.
Applications Close 5pm Friday 19th March 2021